Genuine Australian Made Techni Ice Reusable Dry Ice Packs are used by the Department of Defence, Coles Online, Meals on Wheels and most Government and Private organisations that require the best possible temperature retention.
Techni Ice Heavy Duty Reusable (HDR) dry ice packs are patented internationally and are one of the few ice packs in the world with FDA approval for safe use with food and perishables, as they are completely non-toxic..
Each Techni Ice HDR dry ice sheet is comprised of 24 four-ply cells. Two inner textile sheets which contain the refrigerant polymer are sandwiched between 2 other high-density plastic sheets. These outer sheets make the product fully washable. This also guarantees a long reusable lifespan and provides insulation for superior performance.
- - Techni Ice reusable dry ice sheets can be cut to size
- - Techni Ice reusable dry ice packs are lighter than the same volume of ice
- - Techni Ice reusable dry ice packs last up to 6 times longer than the same volume of ice, and 3 times longer than gel ice packs
- - Australia's only FDA Approved reusable dry ice packs
- - Techni Ice reusable dry ice packs will freeze to any temperature, right down to Minus 190°C
- - The ice packs remain flexible when frozen
- - Dry ice packs replace gel ice packs, block ice, ice bags and traditional dry ice
- - Reusable Techni Ice dry ice packs can be used for both cold AND hot applications
The heavy duty reusable (HDR) ice packs model is designed to resist puncture and is suitable for heavy duty reusable applications, perfect for Aussies who love getting out and about on a regular basis.
Performance Tip: We recommend using one sheet per 7 litres of icebox capacity for optimum temperature control.
Check out our complete range of dry ice packs today, or order a trial package. If you need any assistance, we are as close as a phone call away.